Collection of Private Information
We may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
• Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name, address, social security number and income.
• Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
• Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose some or all of the Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
• To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
• With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Protection of Information
We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and to perform their job duties, and to other persons necessary to assist us in providing you with products or services. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with industry standards for similar companies, and in compliance with applicable laws.
Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using this Site. Use of this Site for any purpose signals assent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Disclaimer. If you do not agree to these terms, then please exit.
This Site is licensed and operated by Cadillac Norwood located in Massachusetts, which is an automotive dealership operation or related dealership marketing entity consisting of the dealership(s), make(s), vehicle inventory and/or marketing content represented in this Site and its subsidiary Sites. The information within this Site is provided "as is". No warranty is expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Cadillac Norwood and any of its providers of information do not warrant error-free or uninterrupted service of this Site. Please note that this Site is operated in Massachusetts and therefore all Disclaimers are predicated on applicable MA or country laws and standards. Visitors from outside MA or country should be aware that Cadillac Norwood makes no representation that this Site and the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other areas. Those who enter this Site from outside MA or country do so at their own initiative and are directly responsible for compliance with their local laws to the extent those laws apply.
All vehicles are sold on an "as-is" basis unless stated otherwise. All prices plus sales tax and shop supplies where applicable. Picture may not represent actual vehicle. Prices and special offers are subject to change. Mileage listings are estimates and are not necessarily accurate odometer readings. Some vehicle information and vehicle pricing may be unintentionally missing or inaccurate, and Cadillac Norwood will endeavor to correct such discrepancies in a commercially reasonable manner upon Customer notification of such errors or omissions, but pricing errors and listing errors are considered invalid and may or may not be honored at the sole discretion of Cadillac Norwood and its participating dealerships. Payment calculator should not be used for exact finance amounts determined WAC. Daily changes in inventory may result in the unavailability of certain vehicles listed on-line. A commercially reasonable effort will be made to keep the inventory database current on a multi-week basis.