The new Cadillac CT6 takes luxury to the next level, providing a true hands-free driving system, plenty of power, and available cut-and-sewn heated/ventilated massage leather seats. A signature look, lightweight construction, and full set of safety features make the new CT6 an incomparable luxury car. Contact your Cadillac dealership today for information on these features and more.
The car’s iconic look is reinforced by meshing lines, curves, and planes—not to mention the distinguishable vertical lighting framing the grille. Signature taillamps define the vehicle as well. It also includes front and rear panoramic power sunroofs, and concierge lighting on door handles and outside mirrors. Enhance the sophistication with available 20-inch split-spoke aluminum wheels and included P245/45R19 all-season blackwall tires.
Hand-crafted rich perforated leathers and exotic wood trims grace the interior. The body structure yields a quiet interior thanks to state-of-the-art alloys and technologies. An available 34-speaker Bose® Panaray® sound system provides 360 degrees of sound, and the Rear Seat Infotainment spans built-in WiFi®, wireless headphones, remote control HDMI/USB ports, and BLU-RAY® playback.
Performance is anchored by a 2.0-liter Turbo (265 hp/295 ft-lb torque), and available 3.6-liter V6 (335 hp/284 ft-lb torque) and 3.0-liter V6 Twin Turbo (404 hp/400 ft-lb torque) engines. These new Cadillacs have an intelligent 8-speed automatic transmission and rear wheel drive (all-wheel drive is available). Magnetic Ride Control, Active Rear Steering, and All-Wheel Drive maximize versatility, while Super Cruise™ hands-free driving offers the highest level of convenience on the road. Fusion Frame Technology yields weight savings thanks to a 64% aluminum frame and body panels.
The Cadillac CT6 has a 20-gallon fuel tank. Fuel economy estimates by the EPA include up to 22 mpg for city driving, 30 mpg highway, and 20 mpg combined.
A range of safety features is available. Front and rear and head protection airbags are included. Also offered are:
- Surround Vision
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Forward and Reverse Automatic Braking
Dimensions of the Cadillac CT6 are:
- Wheelbase: 122.40 inches
- Overall length: 204.10 inches
- Overall width: 74.00 inches
- Overall height: 58.00 inches
- Front/rear track width: 63.40 inches
- Front/rear headroom: 40.20/38.00 inches
- Front/rear legroom: 46.40/40.40 inches
The base curb weight of the vehicle is 3,666 pounds. Seating 5 passengers, the CT6 has 106.00 cubic feet of passenger volume and a cargo volume of 15.30 cubic feet.
The CT6 is available in the following trim levels:
- Standard: With 2.0-liter Turbo engine, 14-way adjustable seats, and 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Luxury: Available 3.0-liter V6 Twin Turbo, 10-speaker audio system, and 16-way adjustable heated front seats.
- Premium Luxury: All-wheel drive, rear camera mirror, surround vision recorder, and head-up display.
- Platinum: Super Cruise Package, night vision, 34-speaker audio system, rear seat infotainment, and 20-way adjustable heated/ventilated/massage seats.
Consumer Review Report
The vehicle has received an overall score of 8.6 from U.S. News & World Report. It’s ranked #4 in Luxury Large Cars and rated high for performance and interior features, engine options, and fuel economy. The report also noted the available legroom for adult passengers.
New Cadillacs Available Now from Cadillac of Norwood
Find “Cadillacs near me” and the new 2018 Cadillac CT6 by shopping with Cadillac of Norwood. Our Massachusetts dealership showroom serves Boston, Framingham, and the surrounding area. Visit us to view the new CT6 or call our sales team at 888-429-7954.