CADILLAC Dealership of PLYMOUTH
The Best New & Used Cadillac Vehicles Near Plymouth, MA
When shopping for new and used Cadillac vehicles near Plymouth, MA, you’ll find an incredible selection and superior customer service at the family-owned and operated Cadillac of Norwood. We specialize in Cadillac cars and SUVs to bring customers on the South Shore luxury, value, and knowledgeable guidance when searching for the perfect Cadillac. Whether you’re heading to the Cape, venturing into Boston, or making a getaway to another New England state or beyond, your trip will always be better in a vehicle from Cadillac of Norwood. Visit our dealership today.
An Easy Trip from Plymouth to Cadillac of Norwood
Not only was Plymouth the site of the first settlement by the Pilgrims, but it’s also the largest municipality in Massachusetts. Residents living in a town with such impressive qualities and history deserve to drive vehicles with the same degree of superiority, like a Cadillac. We offer incredible deals and vehicle specials as an authorized Cadillac dealership and invite you to visit us to browse our Cadillacs for sale. Our location is right on Route 1, easily accessible by heading up 495 or Route 3, offering convenient access no matter which part of Plymouth’s wide area you live in.
Plymouth, MA is known as America's Hometown because of its early settlement and the site of Plymouth Rock. The area is loaded with history, and there's no better place to get an in-depth and realistic view of the early life of the Pilgrims in Massachusetts than at the Plimouth Patuxet Museum. And no, “Plimouth” isn’t spelled wrong here. This is an old-fashioned spelling used by the Governor of Plymouth Colony, William Bradford. It was adopted for this historical site to separate it from the town of Plymouth. The Plimoth Patuxet Museum offers an immersive experience with buildings to enter, activities to watch, and Pilgrims to interact with. Other historical sites and items of interest to visit in Plymouth include:
- The Mayflower II – A full-scale replica of the original Mayflower that made the journey to Plymouth.
- Plymouth Rock – The land on which the Pilgrims first set foot when arriving in Plymouth.
- National Monument to the Forefathers – This 81-foot-tall monument was built to commemorate the founders of Plymouth Colony and is thought to be the tallest granite monument in the world.
- Burial Hill – Many of the original settlers are buried here, including former Governor William Bradford. The hill was also the site of a fort built to protect the colony.
Enjoy the Best of Plymouth and the South Shore
Plymouth and the South Shore offer more than history lessons. On the south, Plymouth borders Bourne, which is the official start of Cape Cod. Many assume the Cape starts on the other side of the Sagamore and Bourne Bridges, but it actually starts before the canal. Plymouth's location is perfect for any resident that wants to head to the Cape for a day, the weekend, or longer or head to Boston and enjoy the city. Other fun things include:
- Whale Watches – These go right out of Plymouth Harbor for an up-close look at the beautiful whales of the Atlantic.
- Ferry to Provincetown – Before the Pilgrims settled in Plymouth, they landed in Provincetown. Enjoy a day trip to the tip of the Cape via Ferry.
- Shopping & Dining – Downtown Plymouth is a beautiful, walkable area filled with shops, boutiques, antique stores, and restaurants offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Entertainment – Check the Plymouth Memorial Hall schedule for live concert events. Spire Center for Performing Arts also hosts regular live music and performance events.
- Edaville Railroad – In neighboring Carver, Edaville Railroad is a family theme park offering train and amusement rides. They’re known for their magical Christmas Wonderland that starts in November.
- King Richard’s Faire – Also in Carver, this renaissance festival happens on the weekends every year from September through October and features games, rides, live jousting, renaissance era food, and more.
Cadillac Financing in Plymouth, MA
We understand the importance of obtaining financing with the right terms when purchasing a new or used vehicle. We offer different options from various lenders and will work to help get you approved for a Cadillac through our simple process. You can use our online form to prequalify and narrow your vehicle search to within your budget when you know your loan terms ahead of time.
We Are Plymouth’s Complete Cadillac Dealership
Cadillac of Norwood has everything Plymouth residents need, from new to high-quality used cars for sale. We are a full-service dealership offering trade-ins, complete Cadillac repair and maintenance for your vehicle, and a customer support team that is here to answer any questions you have about purchasing a vehicle or assistance during ownership. We go above and beyond to provide the best experience possible.